Niche Spare-Parts

 No wonder consumers are scared to go for high priced electronic gadgets despite their apex performance over other gadgets. Example, Apple android is unbeatable in the markets for its sleek and lightweight in vogue designs. Whilst- apps, software & comfort are uncompromising, the weakness lies in the chargers all the time. 


The above is my second charging cord for which I had paid a high price 7-8 months ago and the condition is the same. Is there no solution? The manufacturers cant market delicate darlings and charge me a 100$ for this custom cord. I recommend that, android manufacturers give 4 options to customers- That cord must be inbuilt into the android to avoid wear and tear from plugging/unplugging, manufacture the cord with more durable material, give a stand which will charge the unit when placed on it without wires, or either the plug inlet will allow me to use China made charging cords. I am feeling worse when I see others using local made androids with 100% more  affordable spare parts rather than purchasing niche products anticipating better lifespan and getting stuck in the ruts!
This is the last of the promising blackmailing cords I'll ever own cause I don't want to be a 
Tech-niche-ian!!

Please write your experiences in the comments section below.

Comments

  1. This is how apple dominating market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment I can only remember ‘A kingdom lost for a horse shoe’

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts